Research, strategy, feasibility studies, technical assistance and training.
A policy that can seize opportunities and accept the challenges of globalization, that knows how to deploy instruments to stimulate research and innovation and take effective action to increase the knowledge-intensive entrepreneurship, can make the difference between a community in decline and one in steady growth.
Implementation of Innovation and entrepreneurs activities at Regional Levels
A visionary but conscious governance, effective R&D, innovation and entrepreneurship policies may be decisive to accelerate wealth and competitiveness of Regions. We have seen this happening in many regions worldwide, this is why our innovation policy support is built around these fundamentals.
Our unique strength is that we not only advise, but also operate for and together with knowledge centres, supporting institutions, companies and individuals in turning research results into profitable market products and services.
This means that our contribution to policy making - from strategy development to operational design and evaluation of support schemes for innovation - optimally matches regional needs and capacity, is highly operational and constantly enriched by field work.
META believes that Innovation policy means constant research activity, investigate trends, advance market needs and devise innovative solutions for a successful implementation; this is what we have been doing since 1993 and will continue to do together with policy makers, all over Europe and transition economies.
Thanks to the important international field experience gained through the years, we offer a full range of activities:
- Research, strategy development and technical assistance in the field of innovation and entrepreneurship through study, analysis of the context, selection of the best examples and exchange of good practices;
- Feasibility studies of operational tools such as science parks, business accelerators and venture capital funds;
- Detailed design of actions and implementation of measures combined with the definition of indicators for monitoring and evaluation;
- Training of local authorities on innovation and entrepreneurship.
Activities on Entrepreneurship
Activities on Finance:
The development of new businesses can be encouraged by acting on two levels: on the one hand, valuing the business idea and shaping the personal qualities of the entrepreneur, on the other hand, creating a favourable economic and social environment.
META assists Entrepreneurship and Innovation stakeholders to undertake actions devoted to:
- Awareness raising and promotion of entrepreneurship;
- Training, Coaching, Mentoring and Consulting programmes working side by side with would be and new entrepreneurs in team building, transfer of know-how, experience and construction of global contacts;
- Audit of innovation in existing enterprises and their groupings;
- Planning, implementation and management of spaces and services for innovative companies.
Access to financial resources is an opportunity and a challenge for the development of knowledge-intensive companies, especially in the early years of their lives.
META is constantly engaged in the development of new tools designed to meet the financial needs of the innovation chain.
With years of experience in the field we have developed a unique ability to design and implement customised solutions for seed capital fund developed in partnership with international investors.
"Science©", "Angel©", “Ingenium©"and "Spark© "are the family of pre seed and seed capital funds designed and managed by META to invest in new businesses. As accredited member of international networks, such as groups of business angels and early stage funds, META also favours the matching with national and international private investors.
META also experience operational management of funds and is partner of public and private investors interested in accelerating growth and innovative companies.