META Group supported Semmelweis Innovations, the Technology Transfer Office of Semmelweis University, in strength capacity in technology transfer for improving the strategic positioning in EU. Service delivered in the frame of TAMOP project aimed to:
- Providing international vision, know how and experience for shaping and guiding the TAMOP project during its implementation;
- Set the ground for the international promotion of Semmelweis activities;
- Providing vertical international expertise and support in specific activities within the project;
- Giving European visibility to Semmelweis and more in general to Central Hungary region;
- Favouring a privileged access to European Commission officers for discussing specific topics/issues;
- Supporting Semmelweis in creating consensus among Hungarian policy makers and public opinion on specific policy issues connected to the creation of a knowledge intensive entrepreneurial region;
- Supporting Semmelweis in preparing proposals for pilot projects in the area of knowledge intensive entrepreneurship promotion/support and brain circulation which will be submitted to Hungarian policy makers for financing;
- Supporting Semmelweis in promoting the pilot project proposals at regional level.
- Type of services provided by META:
- Transfer of know how and methodologies;
- Support in lobby and consensus building activities;
- Exchange of good practices and experiences;
- Supporting Semmelweis in the identification of main targets/topics for the lobbing and consensus building activities.
Which is the added value of TAMOP?
“Having EU level professionals coming from EU 25, mentoring and supporting local stakeholders for identifying international positioning of their organization and build connections with EU players and policy makers”.
What is the distinctive element of META Group?
“Its international exposure and network, combined with a deep understanding of the TT process and support mechanisms”.