A global provider of training services that offers entrepreneurs and would-be entrepreneurs with the necessary business skills, insights, tools and resources for starting and growing successful enterprises.
Become an affiliate and receive rights to the best entrepreneurial ecosystem and content in the world.
- Facilitator certification training for up to one Facilitator and one Program Director certification per year (Certification training is offered approximately four times per year in Kansas City, and in other locations where needed)
- Affiliate branded and personalized microsite on the FastTrac.org platform to provide added exposure for your organization to entrepreneurs as a Certified FastTrac® Affiliate (Includes the options of updating courses and event information and to promote classes and services)
Access to Affiliate-only sections of FastTrac.org including online tools for Program Directors, Facilitators and entrepreneurs, best practice recommendations, etc.
Kauffman FastTrac® is the educational curricula specific to supporting entrepreneurs with critical steps before, during and after the start up process.
The curricula were created to help entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs to better understand how to grow and start an enterprise.
Through different steps, exercises, training programs, courses and tools, participants in the Kauffman FastTrac® will be able to start, manage and grow their business, no matter the industry in which they currently or are planning to activate in.
Affiliates have the possibility to use the Kauffman FastTrac® in order to train entrepreneurs and would-be entrepreneurs, thus creating a larger pool of competitive people and companies with a big economical influence on regional, national and international level.
FastTrac® boasts three separate frameworks, all with a successful track record of achieving these outcomes. The program is built to create highly transformative economic outcomes, and increase start-up success when paired with high quality delivery organizations.
- FastTrac® NewVenture: Designed as a framework specific to guiding the start-up process for a wide audience of entrepreneurs. Includes steps and exercises to determine the viability of the business concept and the correct path to formation and company launch.
- FastTrac® TechVenture: TechVenture guides innovation-based entrepreneurs to move their idea from concept to market. It prepares entrepreneurs for potential equity-investment opportunities and provides specialized content on equity financing, intellectual property and founder transition.
Through participation in FastTrac®, your entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs will enjoy a number of benefits:
- Unlimited lifetime access to FastTrac® Resource Center via FastTrac.org.
- Access to supplemental audio, video and written media library on entrepreneurial topics of interest.
- Access to Kauffman FastTrac® and Kauffman Foundation publications and research.
Kauffman FastTrac® has trained over 300,000 entrepreneurs and would-be entrepreneurs so far. 30% of NewVenture participants started companies within 6 months after taking part of the course and 60% of GrowthVenture participants have increased their revenue.
META is the exclusive representative of Kauffman Foundation in Europe and through META Academy it has provided more than 200 training formats at European level.
To learn more about Kauffman FastTrac®, please contact META Academy representative Alessia Melasecche at email@example.com, or visit the following website: www.meta-group.com.
Kauffman FastTrac® is a registered trademark of Kauffman Foundation and META Academy and META are registered trademarks of META Group Holding. Rates and offerings are subject to change, extension or withdrawal without notice and may not be available in all countries in which META Group Holding operates. This product description and all its elements may not be copied, reproduced or modified without the prior written permission from META Group Holding. All rights reserved. Not liable for any errors, omissions and/ or typos.