Common Exploitation Booster is an EC "common support service" to help former and ongoing EC research projects bridge the gap between creating and exploiting research results.
All FP7 and Horizon2020 projects can ask the Commission for the tailored services provided by Common Exploitation Booster. As one of META Academy's family of "Research Helicopter" training programmes, these services cover:
CEB Services at a Glance
- raising awareness on exploitation possibilities;
- recognizing valuable and exploitable results;
- anticipating possible conflicts preventing successful exploitation
- setting up roadmaps for the long-term sustainability of project results
- facilitating open innovation and (re)use of project results
- creating value out of novel knowledge - for example, creating revenues, improving an organisation's skillset, preparing for patenting standardization, finding optional pathways for future work.
The services are free for the projects (except for their own travel expenses) and are offered under strict confidentiality agreements. Selection of projects and coordination of services is managed by the H2020 Common Support Center of the European Commission.
Download and read the full CEB leaflet, right here!