INGENIUM Poland is a public-private fund in Poland investing in seed, startup and expansion stage companies based in Poland.
- Operational: March 2013 - December 2016
- Focus: startups and expansion stage companies based in Poland, principally in the ICT, Healthcare, Energy and Cleantech sectors
- 20 million EURO under management;, (50% public – 50% private)
- Invested 100-1.500k€ per year/per transaction
INGENIUM Poland Ska Fund focused on businesses with fully committed well-balanced entrepreneurial teams and proven market leadership. The fund provided equity funding to its target companies, thus supporting their acceleration and internationalization. Additional rounds of financing were also part of the process.
The main focus was primarily on industries such as:
- Mobile technologies
- Internet and Media
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Clean Technologies
Example INGENIUM Poland Fund Startups
Fashion 3D - an e-commerce and advertising in-content platform which transforms already published images into interactive content.
INOVAMED SP. Z O.O. (Polish)- orthopaedic equipment manufacturer and distributor (including for individual customers), operating in Poland.
MNUMI SP. Z O.O. - Software developers for digital printing technology Web-to-Print.
PK Energia (Polish) - Solar energy products manufacturer.
INGENIUM is a sustainable fund model, proven via a range of funds in Italy, Slovenia & Poland, managing between them assets of 92 million euros - see: