IP Booster is a new specialised professional IP service for Public Research Organisations looking to realise value from their research results. If you are a Public Research Organisation interested in this service, apply online here
. Our experts will examine your case and guide you towards the best intellectual property strategy, at no cost and fully supported by the European Commission.
These services are covered:
1. Initial IP Audit: We will determine what type and what amount of IP protection is needed for the project’s intellectual assets
2. Patent Landscaping: We will design a patent landscape to clearly identify which commercialisation pathways are best
3. IP evaluation or due diligence: We will conduct a thorough due diligence assessing the quantity and quality of IP assets generated by a project and estimate their future value
4. Patents, design and trademark applications: If you have an idea you’d like to legally protect, we will help you to prepare your patent, design and trademark applications
5. Negotiating technology transfer agreements: We will provide advice and support in negotiating technology transfer agreements, be they in or out licensing, acquisition or assignment of IPRs.
• The application must come from a European University or Public Research Organisation
• Your organisation must have benefited from EU funds for research at some time
• National funds must not be available that could support you to secure similar IP services
• Requested services should not duplicate other services you are already receiving
Applications for the first call are open until Wednesday 6 March 2019, and these IP support services will be available until December 2021.
These services are provided by META Group and ClearViewIP, funded by the European Commission.