The fund targets the entire scientific community, and focuses on commercializing solutions with high market potential.
- Operational since Q4, 2014.
- Finances technology-driven projects or startups;
- 5 million EURO under management: 80% public (National Research and Development Centre), 20% private;
- Invests 100k€ - 1.500k€ per year;
- Focus: hi-tech projects in ICT, Life Science, Cleantech and Energy sectors.
Our main focus is on technology projects with unique solutions show a high potential to achieving sustainable competitive advantage primarily in industries such as:
- ICT (Information and Communications Technology)
- IoT (Internet of Things)
While our team is experienced in seed & startup technology investment, we can also access our foreign partners for the business expansion phase, ensuring that Xplorer Fund can guide tech startups through all development stages, no matter their sector of activity or current development stage.
Example Xplorer Fund Startups
Mimesis - specializes in the development of innovative payment services and online shopping apps.
Photon - is a robot dedicated to the children, designed for learning programming and logical thinking through entertainment. Photon is the world's first robot that grows with your child.
Retixa – is a category Analytics 3.0 appliance (appliance combining hardware and software), combining algorithms, advanced analytics, Big Data and real time information processing for telecommunication companies.
Zecardo - creates intelligent motorcycle mirrors that can automatically adjust their angle depending on the driver's position. It's an innovative device with no direct competition worldwide.