Support Services for Exploitation of Research Results (SSERR) is a service provided by the EC to help its energy research projects better exploit their research results.
As one of META Academy's family of "Research Helicopter" training programmes, energy research project partners can request one or more of the following services, free of charge, at any time during or after the project:
- Project Risk Analysis to identify the risks and potential obstacles to the future exploitation of project results;
- Exploitation Strategy Seminars to brainstorm on key results, and how to address the risks and obstacles associated with exploitation;
- Business Plan Development service to assist project partners in better approaching this crucial step towards the commercialisation of the products or services;
- Assistance for Patenting to support partners in the different stages of the protection of intellectual property rights;
- Brokerage Events to allow projects to present their exploitable results to key actors (such as investors and business partners);
- Ad Hoc Assistance, (to be agreed on a case-by-case basis).
The only condition is that the research project is (or was) funded under the EC's:
- 7th Research Framework Programme - Co-operation” programme, Thematic Priority number 5: ENERGY
- or Horizon 2020 - Societal Challenge: “Secure, clean and efficient energy”
Need help turning research results into products or services on the market? Contact us.