META has been awarded a large contract by the European Commission, Directorate for Research, Innovation and Science to provide services for the exploitation of research results (SSER).
META will provide assistance to the projects financed under the Cooperation Theme "Energy", within the 7th Framework Programme and under Horizon 2020, to maximize the research results impact addressing non-technological exploitation challenges when bringing the new knowledge to the market.
META and its partner ENEA will be responsible for the provision of the following services:
- Project Risk Analysis (PRA), to identify the main non technological factors hampering the use of the research results;
- Exploitation Strategy Seminars (ESS), to sharp up project results' potential and exploitation routes;
- Business Plan Development (BPD), to facilitate de identification of user driven exploitation models and set the ground to prepare the business plan to bring the project results to the market;
- Assisting with Patenting, to provide project partners with advice on IPR;
- Brokerage events (BRE), to provide opportunities for project partners to meet and present their results to business partners and investors.
META was selected thanks to the company's vast experience in the domain of exploitation of research results gained with ESIC2. To find out more about META's experience, expertise and projects, click here.