Typical tasks include:
- regularly meeting with investment analysts and target investees to discuss financial matters
- researching at 360° (market, IP, team etc.) target investees and their field of activity
- gathering information about the Research and Innovation environment
- reading briefings (often written by investment analysts)
- assessing and interpreting complicated business and financial information
- making informed recommendations
- keeping knowledge up-to-date about the market and the economy, current business and financial news and markets
Investment work involves high levels of responsibility. The working hours are long compared with other careers, but the rewards are commensurate.
Qualifications and training requiredThis position is open to graduates with a degree in business, management, finance, mathematics or engineering with at least 5 years of experience in the same or similar field of activity.
Language skills: Italian and English both at minimum C1 level
Knowledge of accounting, familiarity with engineering and technology matters and MBA or similar professional qualification would represent an advantage.
Key skills and characteristics:
- Confidence, Determination and Self-motivation
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Good numerical and IT skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Teamworking skills
- Keen interest in and understanding of financial markets
- Communication skills.
How to apply
Candidates without a LinkedIn account should send their CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com.