We Want To Know You
If you are an experienced professional who wants to become part of our team, please send us your CV following the instructions below. Your CV will become part of a database which we will consult as a first step when filling a vacancy.
Your CV will not fall on deaf ears and will be considered for future opportunities.
I want to drop my CV. What should I do?
- Prepare your CV and draft a short letter explaining why are you interested in working with us.
- Send the documents to the following address: email@example.com
In the subject, you must write the following:
- The area you would like to be part of: META Advisory, META Academy or META Investment.
- Example: Self-nomination - META Investment.
Declaration of Consent
Please, notice that, by sending us your CV you are agreeing to:
- Your CV, in as far as needed for carrying out and processing the job application procedure that may arise in the future, to be collected, processed and used in accordance with the specification of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Made your CV accessible to the different departments of the company (if necessary) as well as the HR Department