1. Initial IP Audit: to determine what type and what amount of IP protection is needed for the project’s intellectual assets
2. Patent Landscaping: to design a patent landscape to clearly identify which commercialisation pathways are best
3. IP evaluation or due diligence: due diligence assessing the quantity and quality of IP assets generated by a project and estimate their future value
4. Patents, design and trademark applications: If there is a clear need to legally protect a piece of IP, support to prepare your patent, design and trademark applications
5. Negotiating technology transfer agreements: advice and support in negotiating technology transfer agreements, be they in or out licensing, acquisition or assignment of IPRs
Services were provided by META Group and ClearViewIP.