Technical advisory services to investment projects developed within the Smart Specialisation Platform for Industrial Modernisation.
The aim was to help project promoters to prepare investment propositions which are investment ready and bankable, and thus contribute to the mobilisation of public and private investments.
- Selection of investment projects with potential to profit from the support scheme;
- Delivery of advisory services (business and legal);
- Feedback analysis to better understand challenges in terms of access to finance and project bankability;
- Analysis of financial needs and investment gaps;
- Organisation of international events and communication activities.
19 investment propositions supported with a potential investment volume of >€155 million. 52 regions involved from 14 partnerships of the S3P-Industry Platform.
The Technical Assistance Facility was funded by the EU Programme for the Competitiveness of Enterprises and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (COSME). The Programme is managed by the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) of the European Commission.