Support Services for Exploitation of Research Results (SSERR) was a service provided by the EC to help its energy research maximise their value added and impact.
The following services have been delivered:
- Project Risk Analysis to identify the risks and potential obstacles to the future exploitation of project results;
- Exploitation Strategy Seminars to brainstorm on key results, and how to address the risks and obstacles associated with exploitation;
- Business Plan Development service to assist project partners in better approaching this crucial step towards the commercialisation of the products or services;
- Assistance for Patenting to support partners in the different stages of the protection of intellectual property rights;
- Brokerage Events to allow projects to present their exploitable results to key actors (such as investors and business partners);
- Ad Hoc Assistance (to be agreed on a case-by-case basis).