We’re hiring a Communications Manager and Editor! META is looking for an English-language Communications Manager. The role is located in Brussels, with occasional travel across Europe.
UPDATE: We’ve hired Comms Manager in October 2018
- content marketing and social media
- managing, writing and editing website content, enewsletters, publications, speeches, presentations and reports
- contributing to marketing, communication and sales strategy development
- communications metric monitoring and analyses
Critical Skills and Experience
- Experience in writing and editing content (blog posts, news articles, speeches, reports, presentations, etc.) to ‘native English’ quality. Please provide links to online examples of your writing work.
- At least some experience with promoting content: content marketing, social media engagement, content boosting, etc.
- Initiative and a goal-oriented attitude, the ability to work without constant supervision and to learn fast
Useful Knowledge and Skills
- EU Commission programmes, particularly Horizon 2020, Regional Funds and ESIF
- Website and enewsletter management experience
- Sector-specific knowledge, particularly in innovation management, startup development, scientific/technical fields, etc.
- Online community management
- Design and/or audiovisual skills
- Event management
- Experience in coordinating a team, and/or working simultaneously within multiple projects and teams
- Project management and subcontractor management experience
- Metric monitoring and analysis
- Language abilities other than English
How to Apply
Please send your 1-page letter of motivation and CV to Mathew Lowry, with Subject: “Application: Communications Manager, Brussels”.