Discover how to drive project results to the market and maximise their impact.
META and APRE (Agency for the Promotion of the European Research), in the framework of the AAL2Business Support Action, have created the toolkit. It includes all relevant topics, suggestions, issues and advice to ensure that innovations developed under the EU-funded AAL programme can be impactful and commercially successful.
AAL is a European funding programme that aims to create better quality of life for older people. Another objective is to strengthen industrial opportunities in the field of healthy ageing technology and innovation. They fund projects that work towards creating market-ready products and services for older people.
META and APRE deliver the AAL2Business services. It helps innovations for older people funded through AAL to reach the market and deliver impactful results.
The Business Toolkit is the latest in a series of resources that META and APRE have delivered to AAL beneficiaries.
Go-To-Market Toolkit contains:
- Information on the importance of characterising Key Results, a crucial step to collecting features and providing inputs for dissemination purposes
- Develop a Business Planning to create impact, identify sources of revenue and more using the Lean Canvas. Describe how “value” can be extracted from an exploitable R&D result and generate impact.
- Pitching Guidelines which will help innovators to be more effective when presenting the business value proposition and to capture the attention of different investors.
- Introduction to the different types of crowdfunding, a method of raising money to finance projects or businesses, often used by growing companies as a way to access alternative funds.
- Links to all the AAL2Business webinars and access to other useful tools.
You can download AAL2 Business Toolkit here.